- This event has passed.
Careers in Concrete – SU (WC)
Careers in Concrete Day at Stellenbosch University
The WC CCSA will host a Careers in Concrete Day at Stellenbosch University for the 2nd to 4th year civil engineering students. Speakers from various civil engineering disciplines will regale you with their stories on:
- What they do and for how long
- How they got there, and
- What lessons they have learnt along the way
- Zulfa Taibi: Consulting (SMEC)
- Werner Jerling: Contracting (ASLA)
- Juané Brits: Project management (City of Cape Town)
- Jan Wium: Academia (Stellenbosch University)
Vacation Training opportunities will be discussed, and snacks and cooldrink provided.
DATE: Thursday, 13 April 2023
TIME: 17:30 – 20:00
VENUE: New Lecture Theatre S2001 (SU, Civil Engineering Building)
CORPORATE DISPLAYS R2,000.00 excl. VAT each
This Sponsorship Opportunity offers the following Benefits & Conditions:
- Each display is restricted to 1 x conference table. Marketing material to bedisplayed on the table.
- 2 x pull-up banners may be stationed at the back or sides of the table.
Due to space restrictions, only pull-up banners may be used. No constructed banners are allowed. Branded tablecloths may be used on tables.
Sponsors will be acknowledged by the chairperson of the Careers In Concrete event. Transport, setup and breaking down of display area, banners and marketing material are to be arranged by the Sponsors. Under no circumstances will the event organisers be held responsible for this. Leftover marketing material will not be removed by the event organisers and remains the sole responsibility of the Sponsors.
RSVP: Nicholas Jarratt at [email protected] on or before Wednesday, 12 April 2023