Young Concrete Researchers Award recognises and gives credit to young researchers who are making a significant contribution to the advancement of their field through research excellence, at an early stage in their career.
Candidates will be judged on the following criteria:
- Age (limited to persons aged 35 years and younger)
- Number of published papers in accredited journals
- Number of articles in peer reviewed conferences
- Postgraduate Supervision experience (if any)
- Dissertation and paper reviewer experience (if any)
- Research awards
- Research grants
- Participation in industry-related activities e.g. CSSA, SAICE, etc.