Event Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made 14 days before a scheduled event e.g. conference, symposium or roadshow seminar will qualify for a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made 7 – 13 days before a scheduled event will incur a 50% fee.
- Cancellations made 0 – 6 days before the event will incur a credit, but will not receive a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled event for any reason, a substitute may attend in your place. You can arrange this with the registrar via an email to [email protected].
- Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before an event. This gives us the opportunity to fill your space at the scheduled event. You may cancel by sending an email to [email protected].
- If you have to cancel your seat at the scheduled event, we can offer you a credit to your account, if you cancel before the 48 hours, but we do not offer any refunds. You may use these credits toward any future conferences, symposiums or roadshow seminars hosted by Cement & Concrete SA. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the scheduled event.